with Frank Corcoran
“I feel so much more hopeful now.
I thought I would be in pain forever and now I have relief.”
Pain Relief with Frank Corcoran is a customized treatment approach to help you move through your day, through your life, more powerfully, more fluidly, more joyfully.
Massage treatments at LivingWell provide a deep sense of relaxation and can address trouble spots. For chronic and acute pain, sometimes more is needed. Frank works with clients to introduce you to what your body is doing that is causing you pain, to re-educate your muscles and give you the tools you can take home to sustain greater well being.
Frank is trained, licensed and/or certified in somatics techniques, Reiki, Pilates, neuromuscular massage, myofascial release, and more. Please call if you have specific requests or questions.
Pain Relief with LivingWell owner, Frank Corcoran
A gentle and effective system of pain relief combining massage, movement and gentle muscular re-education techniques to relieve both acute and chronic pain. Read more.
60 minutes | $140
90 minutes | $195
Recommended for you if:
- You have reached a point of frustration with your acute or chronic pain not responding to treatment. Maybe you have found out what it’s not (e.g., surgery won’t help), but you still have poor quality of life.
- Your days are interrupted -- partially or entirely -- by symptomatic muscular pain due to old injuries, years of physical habits at work, in the car, and at home.
- Your recovery was greatly helped with physical therapy and you’ve been discharged, but you’re not where you want to be.
- You are looking for an edge in your sport and recognize that advanced movement training will help you move more freely.
- Your physician has referred you for chronic pain relief or therapy to prepare your body for surgery or aid in healing post-surgery.
“When we eliminate symptomatic pain, your ability to heal is faster, your mobility increases, and the sense of hopelessness that comes with chronic pain diminishes. Very quickly, a turnaround occurs, in which the things you thought were permanent about your body and well being are not. You’ll have less or no pain, you’ll do your favorite activities again – go for a walk, play with your kids, do the work you love without it requiring herculean effort or intolerable discomfort. Many people experience this in just a few sessions.”